Poetry by colin leslie dean

Elspeth

Poetry by colin leslie dean

What dio you think of this poet colin leslie dean. I find his poetry full of vivid images incantatory language meliflorous rythyms and velvet melodies, You can see his poetry at this site

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth
    What dio you think of this poet colin leslie dean.
    Based on what I can see on that site, I'd guess he was some sort of self-published no-hoper who has no place in a forum for published poetry.

EDIT: Just to clarify. The site is owned by David Ovendan and all the books in the catalogue are by him and Colin. They aren't accepting other submissions. It's a self-publishing press for its owner rather than anything legitimately relevant.
    Last edited by Stewart; December 29th, 2006 at 06:48 PM.

Please, people; if you want to advertise your own work, then at least fess up that you wrote it.

I don't come over to your house, take a dump on your floor, and say, "Gee! Someone sure did an adorable dookie in the corner over there. Come check it out!"
    "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." — Abraham Lincoln