Corrupted Wishes Game - Page 879

Page 879 of 879 FirstFirst ... 379679779829869871872873874875876877878879
Results 8,781 to 8,787 of 8787

Thread: Corrupted Wishes Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post

I wish for Demagogy to become unpopular.
    As demagogy becomes unpopular, advertising relies only on the truth for its customers. People resort to the being absolutely genuine with each other. As a result mankind begins to understand why they formerly used manipulation and lies with each other. Hatred grows toward friends and family members and nation against nation. There is no buffer in any direction. War breaks out and there is no foundation for unity or stability. Armies turn into factions who turn on each other and whittle themselves down to skeleton crews who duel to the last man. The last man says, "Well that escalated quickly".

I wish the TV series "Elementary" hadn't ended.
    If you look at my profile, say "Hi!" But not in a creepy way.

I wish I had never made that last wish.

Granted. You go back in time and stop yourself from making the last wish. This creates a causality loop. Happy Groundhog Day.

I wish Replicators (like on Star Trek) were real.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post

I wish Replicators (like on Star Trek) were real.

Granted, however Hollywood had the only one and was forced to destroy it when they made a movie about when Batman and James Bond crashed a wedding between a very old Rocky who was marrying a poor but very pretty woman whose gay best friend traveled back in time and procured some DNA from Godzilla only to have it stolen by Dracula. As fortune would have it Sherlock Holmes was able to track down the vampire and still not miss his performance at the Broadway Theater in New York (after conquering his drug addiction) with a has been singer he had serendipitously met in an out of the way bar. Leaving the stage, apocalyptic war broke out and Holmes was sent into space to find a new planet that could be colonized, only to be marooned with an alien that was really hungry for human flesh. Turns out, it was a dream induced fantasy courtesy of Freddy Kruger.

I wish on the job training was as valued as college diplomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Underd0g View Post

I wish on the job training was as valued as college diplomas.
    Hey, this is a legitimate wish. I think I could be a great teacher without college, as long as I was the only one reading a chapter ahead.

Granted...but you still can't find a job and have to move back in with your parents.

I wish I never had to pee or poop again with no medical repercussions.

Granted. Your gastrointestinal tract is now filled with flies and worms and all sorts of waste eating creatures. Now, when you burp, bugs come out of your mouth.

I wish my internet was faster. Much faster.