Corrupted Wishes Game - Page 876

Page 876 of 879 FirstFirst ... 376676776826866868869870871872873874875876877878879 LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 8786

Thread: Corrupted Wishes Game

Granted, but you develop a taste for granite. After ingesting several mountain ranges, the government enslaves you and unitizes your abilities to excavate mass transit tunnels. Yummy!

I wish my cat would tell me why he is so clingy.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Granted, he tells you why he’s so clingy
    then why he’s loves salmon but not liver,
    why he sleeps all day, loves balls of yarn
    and why clouds facinate him. He also tells
    you he was the one who hid your car keys
    last week and he was the one who finished
    the sorbet and flowers make him sneeze.

I wish my magic wand worked
    Last edited by TuesdayEve; November 7th, 2018 at 07:51 PM.

‘Coffee, Tea and Other Beverages’
    Poems about the drinks that take us through our day
    available on Amazon
    Hidden Content

Granted, but your wand becomes sentient, and asserts it's rights. After joining the Service Union, your wand works 40 hours a week, excluding weekends, holidays, scheduled breaks and any other statutory time spelled out in the Union memorandum of understanding (MOU). Please refer to the index for the appropriate subsection regarding other exclusions and limitations for your wand's bargaining unit.

I wish for whirled peas.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post

I wish for whirled peas.
    Your wish is granted, but the whirled peas become sentient and while you are hypnotized by the whirls the whirled peas convince you to prefer whirled peas over world peace and you just barely miss accomplishing world peace by just a smidge.

I wish a celebrity would take interest in me.
    If you look at my profile, say "Hi!" But not in a creepy way.

Granted. But that celebrity is Kevin Spacey. Now you'll have to lock the bathroom door whenever you take a shower.

I wish I could control geese with my mind.

Granted, but the geese unite and write a joint letter to PETA who leak the letter to the internet. Now millions of animal welfare warriors are sending you death threats over the geese mistreatment.

I wish for Donald Trump's hair to become sentient.

Your wish is granted. Can't you hear Melania screaming? She's just woken up to see her husbands hair has arranged itself to spell two words: HELP ME. Horribly, this has exposed the three sixes on the back of his skull, which she desperately tries to hide as security rushes in, but to no avail. Exposed for what he truly is, Trump will have no choice but to release his Beasts Of Unholy Dominion, set fire to the skies, and turn Chris Matthews into a chicken, therebuy ushering in a new Satanic age. I hope you're happy.

I wish for a bright, shiny quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by KenTR View Post
    I wish for a bright, shiny quarter.
    Granted, you held the shiny, bright quarter in your hand to marvel at it's beauty. But the quarter was too bright, like the sun. The razor bright light shot up into the sky where it interfered with navigation equipment of passenger airplanes. On flight MHS-750 flew one named Gordon Phillips, he was carrying a cheque for $5,000,000 of surprise inheritance from your long lost great uncle. The captain, blinded by the light from your shiny quarter, flew the plane right into a mountain. You never found out about your inheritance.

I wish for a sequel to Wishmaster 2 film with Andrew Divoff starring again as the jinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post

I wish for a sequel to Wishmaster 2 film with Andrew Divoff starring again as the jinn.
    Granted but everyone else is played by Tara Reid and the film is directed by Uwe Boll.

I wish for a dentist who doesn't give a rip about high blood pressure
    "Ammonia will disinfect sin."
    --adrianhayter

"Art is life, just add bull****."
    --Chris Miller

Quote Originally Posted by seigfried007 View Post

I wish for a dentist who doesn't give a rip about high blood pressure
    Granted, in fact, the dentist serves bacon treats as you sign in.
    Not only does he not care about blood pressure and doesn't check it, he doesn't care about hygiene or x-rays.
    You save so much time that you are out of the office in a very short amount of time, walk outside and get hit by a bus crossing the street.

I wish I could come up with an invention for Shark Tank that would have the sharks fighting over it.
    If you look at my profile, say "Hi!" But not in a creepy way.