FASHION POLICE film script help!

Thread: FASHION POLICE film script help!

FASHION POLICE film script help!

I have a film script and I desperately need help finishing it. It's titled 'Fashion Police' and I have it in 'Final Draft' format. I'll talk online with the writer and share my ideas about the kind of thing I may want to happen but I desperately need someone to take it from where it is and tie it up with an ending then we can produce a final draft.

I am allowing about 1/2 months for the script to be complete and I'm trying to make it as a short instead of a feature.

If anyone is interested then please post here, message me or e-mail me at [email protected] but please make your subject in keeping with the message so I can reply more swiftly to your request and I know what you're messaging about.

Thank you!
    Mr. Ben Derrick
    Director of Mr. Ben Studios
    'Inspiration has to come from somewhere'
    Hidden Content

Tinian, a tiny Pacific island north of Guam, south of Saipan
    will you produce/direct this short?... for what purpose?... for entering in a short competition, or a film festival?... i'll be glad to help you finish it, as long as it's violence-free... i work with final draft... you can email me to discuss the project...

love and hugs, maia
    [email protected]
    For 100% free writing help/mentoring:
    Hidden Content

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Yes, I'll be producing and directing this short movie. For entering in several film competitions. It is mostly violence free apart from the odd punch in the stomach about once throughout the entire thing.

Gimme your e-mail address if you're interested in helping me still and I'll e-mail you the script ASAP.

Thank you.

Mr. Ben Derrick
    Director of Studio 8 Productions
    www.studio8.co.nr
    Mr. Ben Derrick
    Hidden Content

Tinian, a tiny Pacific island north of Guam, south of Saipan
    sorry, but that's one punch too many... can't help with anything that has any violence in it whatsoever...

hugs, m
    For 100% free writing help/mentoring:
    Hidden Content

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

[email protected]

I would love to read it and try and help. Why don't you just post what you have? My friend actually wrote a script with the same title before.

Fashion Police

Hey,

Thanks for replying I'll send you the script sometime as soon as I have it with me. BTW has the script your friend wrote been put into production yet?

Anyway hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Mr. Ben Derrick.
    Mr. Ben Derrick
    Hidden Content

no it was very short, just a scene actually, she's working on the rest. no need in worry about copy rite stuff ECT

Cool

Oh great that's cool.

So next time I have my memory stick with me with my script on it, I'll send you what I have so far so you can read it.

Thank you.
    Mr. Ben Derrick
    Hidden Content