Monologue of a Schizophrenic Desensitized Satanist: Part I : When Push Comes to Shove

Thread: Monologue of a Schizophrenic Desensitized Satanist: Part I : When Push Comes to Shove

NealCassady

Monologue of a Schizophrenic Desensitized Satanist: Part I : When Push Comes to Shove

Desensitized Satanist: When push comes to shove, I worship the devil - wearing monk clothing. I worship my body in a ring of water...POUR SOME FIRE ON ME BEFORE I DROWN!

Worshippers: Your flesh is too dirty to worship at the moment...I hate to be so Catholic but you're going to need a shower before the rituals commence.

Chanters: I want to smell through my eyes, it smells so yellow. I want to smell through my ears. It smells like a symphony, it smells like Beethoven. He was blind you know...he was blind you know...

Desensitized Satanist: Yes of course I know, I have skin to hear you know...absorbing flesh...fiery flesh...burning sensation...sensual all the time. Ah, nobody knows!

Chanters: Was he blind or did he just have ears where his eyes should be?
    Worshippers: Sounds like my kind of Satan! Want to have some T.V. Dinner or some Human Flesh?

All: Sounds good to me!

Tomorrow: Part II: Drivers Education

Tinian, a tiny Pacific island north of Guam, south of Saipan
    where do you see a 'monologue' in this?

and what's the setting?... this is not a play script, just bits of dialog... and italics are not used for dialog...
    For 100% free writing help/mentoring:
    Hidden Content

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

NealCassady
    hehe...it's all in his head...please don't take this too seriously it was rather for giggles