Writing Forums NaNoWriMo Team

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Writing Forums NaNoWriMo Team

Writing Forums NaNoWriMo Team

If you are going to take part of NaNoWriMo this year, consider doing so as a WF Team member! I'm going take part this year and I know many of you wil, so lets represent WF and show them how it's done!

Wow, it's so absurd that I have to try it

Good luck to everybody who is going to give it a try!

A LINK FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE SITE:
    NaNoWriMo

I'm in.

So is Selorian.

How does the 'team' thing work?
    The plot thickens...but only if you stir it constantly over a low heat. ~valeca on Twitter

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben
    Wow, it's so absurd that I have to try it

Good lucky to everybody who is going to give it a try!
    Seconded.
    C.A.

excellent. i need more excuses to not do homework

NaNoWriMo? Love it. I did it in '03 and '04 and got my 50,000 words in each year.

So I'll be doing it in '05.
    That's Tee kee' rahm

I was born on a cool and windy summer morning under the waters of Mountain Lake.

Life Through My Eyes

I'm up for it, if you'll have me.
    Society Blows

I've heard of it but I'm not sure what it is exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by Kira the wanderer
    I've heard of it but I'm not sure what it is exactly...
    Kira,

From NaNoWriMo
    National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30.
    So basically you sign up and agree to write 50,000 words in one month. Once you get to the goal you upload your manuscript which is then read by a "robot" and destroyed before any human sees it. The robot counts the words and reports if you succeeded or not. So it's really easy to cheat, if you wanted to. However, the point is to write a book in a month and it is a fun and creative way to get a good jump start on a novel. I've done it once before, though I didn't meet the goal. This year I plan on beating the goal!

-Chris

Thanks Chrisian! I've heard of thm, like I said before, but I never knew the details. I think I'll try it out! It sounds like fun and I always have one too many stories going onin my head. It'll be a good way for me to jot things down and clear my mind. I wouldn't mind working with WF for a "team" thing.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast