If you click on this thread, then you must post. - Page 8

Page 8 of 3995 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161858108208508 ... LastLast

Thread: If you click on this thread, then you must post.

Dragoba
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Loser
    I am the nachomaster! I control the nachos!
    Oh my god. The nacho master! I owe a debt to nachos. You want to know why? No? Oh well, I'll tell you anyway.

It was my mom's birthday. We were celebrating happily but it was 5:00 PM and I hadn't had anything but a protien shake all day. We went to a restaurant called The Lost Bear (I think so anyway, my memory was blurry) and I was soooo starving. We were seated outside. I couldn't focus my eyes anymore. Then, the waiter came and we ordered an appitizer. Guess what that was? That's right, nachos! I was saved!

Now all I have to do is find the peanut master....

Shitometer?
    Tunkpirate: shitometer is equal to capacity to withstand copious amounts of bullshit bandied about by those who have not done the simplest of tasks in their job description and cannot even be arsed to think up a half decent excuse...

maxing of the shitometer is when I have taken as much bullshit as I am prepared to take...

Production of half decent or vaguely plausible excuses or, even better, spectacularly impressive or otherwise breathtaking lies, is a vital part of any employees repertoir and should be taught in schools.

Ilyak1986
    Well, if you want me to say something, here you are.

Ilyak1986
    Well, if you want me to say something, here you are.

I clicked again. Gee, this is getting addictive.

How do you set a laser printer on "Stun"?

Dragoba
    Oh darn...clicked again....

But while I'm here, if you want to contact Prez, call:

1-800-4-26-843-77374368-63-843-864833-782837-63-2637422-263-96873-668-76-46-9687-3223-42-42-4-4283-732668-288837

If you want to know what that spells:

1-800-I-AM-THE-PRESIDENT-OF-THE-UNITED-STATES-OF-AMERICA-AND-YOURE-NOT-SO-IN-YOUR-FACE-HA-HA-I-HATE-PEANUT-BUTTER.

You can tell I'm a very bored person...

Is there an online code generator that you used to encode that?

Work was hard today. Been on my feet all day then had to do my housework after a 10 hour shift. I got treated afterwards though from my boyfriend... a chinese take-away. My favourite. Yum.
    "A robin redbreast in a cage, puts all heaven in a rage"-William Blake

My yearbook picture made me look like I was a convict on death row.

Yet another post. I think I'm drawing more victims here with my interesting-ness, hehheh.

Quantum Loser, I notice you are no longer in your own little world.
    "I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state of a small city." -Themistocles

"Conrad transcended all the rules. There have been, perhaps, greater novelists, but I believe that he was incomparably the greatest artist who ever wrote a novel." -H.L. Mencken