If you click on this thread, then you must post. - Page 3996

Page 3996 of 3996 FirstFirst ... 34963796389639463986398839893990399139923993399439953996
Results 39,951 to 39,957 of 39957

Thread: If you click on this thread, then you must post.

Newbie to this forum and I like what I see so far! That is all, for now...

Ima vent don't feel obligated to read this unless u wanna console some random internet stranger

I have a crush on this dude and I feel so cheesy but I genuinely have never felt this way so early on, the conversations we have are like I'm speaking to another piece of my soul. I feel like he is just being nice to me though and he actually hates me. We are friends with a lot of the same people and so we hang out a lot but I just have so much anxiety about the situation. Anyways if you read that then thanks.

Wouldn't it be great if we could communicate directly from our souls?

Quote Originally Posted by druid12000 View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if we could communicate directly from our souls?
    I am! ...well, though the medium of a keyboard but...your wish is granted.

If you click on this thread, then you must post.

I had that butterfly chemistry the other day.
    She turned out to be a Carl Jung loony.
    Said she is making an army to take out bad guys and shed light on this cold world.
    Even prepared to die for the cause too.
    She is really beautiful, and an amazing writer ,
    She has that profile of a classic femme fatale but told me she fn hates that name.
    So crazy. She said I have no emotions you cannot weaken me. I am a cold blooded beast.

Oyster crackers.

The title of the thread says I have to post if I click, it does not say what I have to post