If you click on this thread, then you must post. - Page 11

Page 11 of 3995 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192161111211511 ... LastLast

Thread: If you click on this thread, then you must post.

Dragoba
    This thread is curse. Once you click it once...you can never pull away.

By the way, watch out for people working for the T.G.O.T.D.K.A.L.A.S.T.T.S.O.P. (The Government Organization That Disguises Kiwifruits As Laptops And Sends Them To Spy On People)

Clicked again.
    "I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state of a small city." -Themistocles

"Conrad transcended all the rules. There have been, perhaps, greater novelists, but I believe that he was incomparably the greatest artist who ever wrote a novel." -H.L. Mencken

I clicked again. This cursed thread thing would make a nice plot device.

I clicked again to see what Quantum Loser wrote.
    "I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state of a small city." -Themistocles

"Conrad transcended all the rules. There have been, perhaps, greater novelists, but I believe that he was incomparably the greatest artist who ever wrote a novel." -H.L. Mencken

Hmm, well I clicked again...But I was warned. Well, let's see if anyone thinks I'm interesting enough to come see what I said. If anyone did, well, that's too bad because this is all I'm saying. Oh wait! I did have one interesting thing to tell y...
    Vampires are way cooler than werewolves. All you wolf lovers need to get over it.

I am writing a script because this thread gave me another weird idea. Radioactive giant squids will rule the earth!

And I clicked to see why you clicked Quantum!
    Years of practice only to find, practice is for amateurs. Live life without a script...

Renae L. Soler

Wal*Mart is taking over the world, so are Australia, the penguins, me, and Katie's brother.

Yay! Someone posted after me! I have a tendancy to end threads...
    Vampires are way cooler than werewolves. All you wolf lovers need to get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoba
    By the way, watch out for people working for the T.G.O.T.D.K.A.L.A.S.T.T.S.O.P. (The Government Organization That Disguises Kiwifruits As Laptops And Sends Them To Spy On People)
    Don't you mean laptops disguised as kiwifruits, not kiwifruits disguised as laptops?
    Last edited by galt; August 4th, 2006 at 07:52 PM.

The next prey would be me. It's a good thing too because the world needs my help! (Well actually, just you do.) It really is supposed to be kiwifruits disguised as laptops. I'm typing this message on one right now! So see, that proves it!