Page 1095 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 59589599510451085108710881089109010911092109310941095
Results 10,941 to 10,949 of 10949

Thread: LM Coffee Shop

Blog Entries
    Second:
    A key with no lock
    Something in the Wires
    If you look into their eyes

Suggest:
    It's Like A Poison
    The Exact Centre Of Things

Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror which we are barely able to endure, and are awed,
    because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, "Elegy I"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

C'mon everybody, don't need this crap.
    - Wham!

Second "A Key With No Lock" and "The Exact Centre of Things."
    If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. I'm just painting happy little trees.

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”
    Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Blog Entries
    The poll is up, I'malso in need of judges as well.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

No linky??? I'm losted.
    "I think it's blessed are the cheese makers." "...What's so special about the cheese makers?" - Life of Brian

Blog Entries
    Scores are up for September!!!
    Also, I need Judges for next month's prompt, post haste, por favor!
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy214 View Post
    Scores are up for September!!!
    Also, I need Judges for next month's prompt, post haste, por favor!
    I can judge if you still need judges.

Blog Entries
    I'll be setting the prompt up tomorrow.

- Edward Johnston

Blog Entries
    Prompt is up, as best as I could get it. I experienced some technical difficulty trying to post it. I think the gremlins might be making an offensive of some kind.

https://www.writingforums.com/thread...17#post2110117

- Edward Johnston

Can someone assist with the wording for adult content?
    "I think it's blessed are the cheese makers." "...What's so special about the cheese makers?" - Life of Brian