Computers and me!

Thread: Computers and me!

Tarquers

Computers and me!

I have a script. It's been formatted in 'Word'. Is it possible to submit it here without losing all the tabs, bolds, italics et al ?

Unfortunately, no. You can put the bold and italics back in using BBCode after you copy and paste but tab doesn't work here. When you hit submit, it just goes back to a block format. We use an extra line in between paragraphs and the like to keep things from getting too confusing.

--DM--
    "When you catch an adjective, kill it. No, I don't mean utterly, but kill most of them—then the rest will be valuable." - Mark Twain

Yeah, he's pretty much right. There's no forum that I've ever been to that allows Word format transfer, which really dissapointed me at first. After a while, however, the coding becomes very easy and you begin to learn the shortcuts.

I'm not saying that doesn't mean it's not a pain, but still.
    I AM YOUR CARDBOARD FRIEND.

*real signature coming... soon.*

Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard Friend
    Yeah, he's pretty much right.
    She, not he.

Tarquers, I don't know if this would help but Pawn came up with an interesting method for indenting text.

--DM--
    "When you catch an adjective, kill it. No, I don't mean utterly, but kill most of them—then the rest will be valuable." - Mark Twain

Tinian, a tiny Pacific island north of Guam, south of Saipan
    i just tried posting a poem that had indents, and when i put it in 'code' it came out like a quote, but with the indents and all in place!... you might try that...
    For 100% free writing help/mentoring:
    Hidden Content

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi