In need of a title (LA Gangster movie)

Thread: In need of a title (LA Gangster movie)

landmine_26

In need of a title (LA Gangster movie)

Need a innovative title for a La ganster movie. the story revolves around a drug dealer and a buyer.
    Also some character names would be helpful.

landmine_26
    That's a good title but I was looking for a one or two word title with maybe some sort of sly drug connotations. Anything you come up with will be fine though. Just for a bit of background, the placeholder title was, "Abuse". Also I thought of a tagline, Style over Substance.

landmine_26
    Good, I like them, now for some character names (Last names as well please)

Jack Brodeur
    Sam Gotti
    Lance "the ray" Taniti
    Gordon Green
    Gwen Samson

----------------------------

Titles:
    Shakedown
    Gang Games
    1 For the Money
    3 way Pay (just sounds good, no real reason)
    A man walks through an airport. . .

Lilia
    Why, hold on there, you've already come up with the perfect title before: " Gangster " or "LA Gangster"--- I would go with "Gangsta LA"---you'll just have to trust me on this one, that is if, you really WANT the script to be picked up and actually read by someone in LA.----and I won't even charge you for this gem of advice. You are welcome.