an inspector calls...any opinions?

Thread: an inspector calls...any opinions?

an inspector calls...any opinions?

i'm studying it in school at the moment for my eng lit gcse, i quite like it. Just wondering what everyone else thinks...

It is an excellent play; morality, values and hypocrisy are all rich topics. The thing is it was really about how people don't consider the implications of their actions; how many people can unwittingly destroy someone through their own minor bigotry.

Of course, the main theme is pride, and it's place before a fall. The interesting thing is it leaves the family house just as the implications of their actions begin to dawn on them.

It was my first introduction to really arc writing.
    I heard a rumour that gossip may be dying out.
    Hidden Content . Don't laugh.

pretty much yeh
    i have an exam on it tomorrow-eek! but i've revised well (i think) so i should be okay...
    i have a history exam on hitler and nazi germany 1919-1933 tomorrow aswell

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow
    pretty much yeh
    i have an exam on it tomorrow-eek! but i've revised well (i think) so i should be okay...
    i have a history exam on hitler and nazi germany 1919-1933 tomorrow aswell
    Hope it went well.
    I heard a rumour that gossip may be dying out.
    Hidden Content . Don't laugh.

thankyou just in case you're still remotely interested... i got a B+ for my english (i ran out of time ) and for my history i got an A!

we did that play at my school. i was the inspector. it was definitly awesome. we had female inspectors. just because thats who tried out.