No parts - All of 5 Easy Steps

Thread: No parts - All of 5 Easy Steps

silverwriter

No parts - All of 5 Easy Steps

<deleted by author>

silverwriter
    Oh yes. I know Dana's speech is long. However, my actress memorized the lines just fine.

AWESOME job REALLY AWESOME if I must say so myself....It kept me reading the entire time. I liked how the action went back and forth between Dadan and the other characters..VERY good interaction. I can't wait to read more.

Novicewriter
    "There are only two things that scare me...Dr. Evil and Carnies. You know, circus folk. They have small hands and smell like cabbage."

penny
    Nice start,
    The hardest part will be for the phantom characters
    to come off truthfully and not deteriorate into slapstick (Unless that's what you want-in and out maybe?). I like the idea of the comic lightness staying with Dana. The play is written by the characters in her head( They do anyway!). That plot line is an old favorite- been done but it can always be done again and better. Stay with it -you got it! There shall be no need for coyness you have great instincts More please.
    Penny