can you write a 50 word story? try it!

Page 1 of 35 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: can you write a 50 word story? try it!

Kazzepink

can you write a 50 word story? try it!

Morla squatted by the fireplace as orange and yellow flames came a blaze when she tossed the blood stained shirt and jeans into the fire. Tom was dead thank God, no more snoring, at last she will have a peacfull nights sleep.

That was 42 words. But you get the idea I hope.

Fred was fifty, free and feeling groovy. Until now life had been uneventful. Married at 16, mediocre income, 3 kids now grown, and a wife that drove him crazy. He glanced at the chipper shredder and smiled.

I walk to the kitchen and start the blender, adding a several cups of lemon juice to help. Click - the deafening noise stops abruptly. I open the taps and pour the contents into the sink. I watch as the very last drop of blood disappears down the drain. Finished.

50 words
    Trying to improve my english writing skills - any comments/tips would be greatly appreciated
    THERE ARE 10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD - THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND BINARY AND THOSE WHO DON'T

When lilacs bloom, there is a poignancy to their fragrance. Intoxication from the aroma is marred by the flower's status in floral interpretation. Roses of different shades are registered with meanings of love, purity and friendship. Yet, here I am in love with the beauty of betrayal. Hope springs eternal.
    "Tigers bloom where there's oodles of room." Zodiac Zoo

Why does every story have to allude to a grisly murder? Why can't it be a nice, happy tale like:

"We sat by the fire, playing charades. It was a lovely evening, full of a somewhat humbling burgeois undertone. Then a meteor hit the cabin and we were evaporated in a nanosecond. So was everyone else on the planet, which makes our tale seem so much less unique. THE END."
    Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air.
    And deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves..

LOL Yep- that's so much more sweet

The beautiful fly, so graceful yet quick in it's endless search for particles of food; emitting the consistent buzzing sound that not only informs it's predators of it's location, but makes the vulnerable insect even more vulnerable while he himself is to blame.

The fly comes closer and closer.

Smack.

(50 words)

Fred was in the final of the projectile vomiting championships. His opponent was Nasty Von Cheatenhiemer, an apparently friendly, fair fellow. However whilst Fred was chundering with all his might, Von Cheatenhiemer distracted him.
    “That was unexpected!” Decided Fred.
    Luckily, Hollywood being what it is Fred fought back to win.
    I'll sing along, yeah with every emergency. Just sing along, I'm the king of catastrophies. I'm so far gone that deep down inside I think it's fine by me that I'm my own worst enemy.

I'm gonna be sick lol

hoolio
    A monkey swung from the branch of the walla-walla tree. Lush greenery surrounded him on all sides. What a wonderful life it is, He thought, To be swinging in this tree. There was the roar of a rifle and that life ended.

- 42 words

Page 1 of 35 12345678911 ... LastLast