Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

25 Things About Me. (1 Viewer)

M

menace64

Howdy!

Instead of a long-winded sort of essay about myself that I usually write up when I start with a new forum, here are 25 points of interest about me. These are all true, and if you would like me to go into details, just say so. I'm really not a "private" person; I don't mind sharing my history with others.

1. I wrote 26 pages on an 8 page paper to "be rebellious"
2. I'm the youngest of 3 brothers
3. I've had plastic surgery
4. I'm in love
5. I'm an advocate for plaid; it's my favorite color
6. I've saved someone's life
7. In high school, my nickname was Fetus... and I loved it
8. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ
9. At various times during my life, I've been known to call myself a psychic
10. I've never broken a bone, though I should have
11. I've read Lord of the Rings 10+ times
12. I'm being sued for $1,000,000.00
13. My house used to be haunted
14. I have the most notes written on facebook
15. I've almost died in a car accident
16. I have 2 dogs, who - at times - appear more human than humans
17. I think Boondock Saints is an amazing movie, and will kill anyone who disagrees
18. My thyroid is insanely messed up
19. I used to be in the Air Force
20. I'm CDO (that's OCD in alphabetical order, the way it should be)
21. My favorite band is Pinback
22. My second-favorite band is Mindless Self Indulgence
23. I frequently play Warhammer 40,000 with friends
24. Currently, I'm unemployed
25. I'm voting for Ron Paul

Hope that shed some light on me!

Wallmaker

Man, he came with a list! I didn't know we needed lists!
Menace, sounds like you have enough experience to write for a lifetime. Awesome. And welcome.

-Kay

Sniper McGee

Welcome! It’s great to have such an interesting person in the community.

Since you said we could ask questions, I’ve got one: You said you had plastic surgery, I have too and I’ wondering where you had yours at?

-Bryce out

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, menace64. That's some list you have there. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy!

M

menace64

Since you said we could ask questions, I’ve got one: You said you had plastic surgery, I have too and I’ wondering where you had yours at?

This ties in with #16. I was in a car accident in 2005 that involved me slamming face-first into the windshield at 45 mph. I had glass embedded all over the left side of my face. I nearly lost my left eye (the impact literally shaved off my eyelashes and eyebrow).

I didn't break any bones and besides some surface scarring, I was fine and actually went on vacation to Europe a few days later. I had plastic surgery 6 months later to reduce/eliminate the scarring.

Pretty cool story, actually. It's one of my favorites.