Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

2021ndx (1 Viewer)

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
edit in 04/01 or asap

one instance everyhere-evernow

:D

..................-begins a day- r04012021

.....2a..........stutter
.....2b..........stall
11/2impa.....just pour
.....2b..........them all
211/4c.........upon a page

21/3c..........bundle sage?
11/2d..........and brush?
111/3impa...put some there
1212/6e.......like garnish in reserve?

.....2e..........unnerve...

.....1f...........dance?
.....1f...........prance?
.....2g..........circum
.....1f...........stance?

.....2h...........moving?!

111/3d.........still and rush,
211/4d.........ripple and gush;
2113/7i........poet tree in reflection

........3i........connection
........3i........collection

Last edited:

undead_av

I love the movement in this! and the rhyming - it's not structured typically, which I really like. the words give me images, something about morning and looking out a window into a garden and a fountain pen scribbling wildly across rolls of paper. something about the artist/poet staying in a bed-and-breakfast in Italy or France or Britain and the joy and madness and serenity of it all (life).

(okay, sorry, I am reading into this. I really liked it!)

jenthepen

Staff member
Mentor
You been looking inside my head, xXx? Love the chaos and the clever phrases. Sums up this April madness perfectly!

RHPeat

Met3 Group Leader
Staff member
Senior Mentor
xXx

I love the sound of this one. It's like a step, hop, skip and jump that repeats. Not always is sequence but definitively vibratory and activated. To me its a sound poem. The emotion of the text is a vibratory feelings that slither around in space. like eels in the air. "Poet tree" gave me a personal chuckle; because years ago in Sacramento, Ca I used to attend and open mic called "Poet Tree." Thanks for sharing.

a poet friend
RH Peat

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
so i guess *some one*
thot page 15 comfort
needed rethinking.

many thanks all around.

soooooo much said
this napo2021.

*catches up reading*
;)