I actually have been asked tonight.. "what is your favorite quote." and without a question.. as clear as day I know it by heart...the problem is I don't like my favorite quote interestingly enough... I mean the quote that most impacted my life.. the full metal alchemist equivalent exchange speech{this is not the quote btw} is better. I will link a video to it below.. heck even my favorite mis quote is better and I don't remember it well... it a quote from the bible that straight p by itself kind of sounds like it is saying stolen food taste better... I don't even remember it well. so below is my favorite quote and the video I promised above... It made me think though about quotes... ms/out of context quotes and most impactful quotes.. so here is the challenge.. you have to give qa quote for each...
1, the quote that most impacted your life.
2. favorite quote of all time
3. best through away line ever
4. favorite out of context quote
I am kind of curious to if anyone can come up with one for each.. if you can do two at once that will be fine but the quote can even come up with one for each...
here are my answers
favorite/best throw away line...
"It's like with the stars. there are bright ones and there are those that are dim."
hot ice hilda
favorite out of context quote
Proverbs 9:1717"Stolen water is sweet; food eaten in secret is delicious!"
most impactful quote{in video after}
<span style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

P.s. I know there is a quote threed but |I was curious to if anyone would pick up/ and be able to come up with at least three quotes that fit the four catagories... lol
.. lets just say it's a curiosity of mine...