Family Stories and Memoir Meghan and Harry are positive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family Stories and Memoir Meghan and Harry are positive

Family Stories and Memoir Meghan and Harry are positive

Ok I like Meghan. I think Meghan and Harry are positive. I understand this is an international site. And this is a giant international interview with Meghan and Harry and Oprah. First I thought it was excellent. I loved the pastoral setting. I didn't like Oprah's hair or glasses really. I loved how totally hot Meghan looked and handsome Harry. First I have always been on Meghan's side. I married a European and understand how hard it must have been for her to live in a different culture while having a baby. And women friendships are different and no baby shower. Although she did have that wonderful baby shower in NY wish I had been a fly on the wall at that party. So she had to come to the USA for a fun time. And so she sat there being attacked by the public and tabloids and queen do-nothing did nothing. I think neglect is a crime. Just letting someone lie there in total distress is a crime.

So I appreciate that Harry and Meghan made it clear that the queen was not in the conversation of not giving a title to Archie because he might be brown. And they would not allow Archie security because of his color. And that Harry and Meghan were told that this would be their truth. My thought is keep talking about your truth. No one had the right to silence anyone. No one had the right to make any one feel like the would rather be dead. I sometimes feel like the royal family if they were a family event at a hotel I would put all their car keys hidden in the oven. So nobody would think to look there. And make all those terrible family listen to how much they hurt a little new family. I would hide those keys and make that neglectful and heartless family listen. Stick to your truth Harry and Meghan. If you survive now the lies by the palace and the aftermath most brown women billions India Indonesia etc. are on your side. I am on your side.

As writers we understand that no one is allowed to silence us and steal our voice even the most high in the land. Anyhoo curious how most of us are dealing with our past as most writers are about experience. And the cleverer ones understand glamor. I am seeing this site and the biggest interview of human kind just happened and there is no note of it here. We all have families. We all have to deal with the complication of emotional and experiences. We can't avoid our past. What i like so much about Meghan and Harry is that they are open and honest. And I wish them the best. I remember a badillion years ago that Diana wanted to name a girl if she had one she would name her Allegra. I hope that they name their new baby girls Allegra.
    Which means happy in Italian I think.

In a weird way Harry found a voice for Diana in Meghan. As writers who write fiction or memoir. We all use characters to find a voice. I am trying to blend this in with writers using past experience of family issues to find a voice. And my biggest wish is that all goes well with this nice family of Meghan and Harry Archie and a baby girl. I wish them the best. As I identify with them somehow. Just trying to have a voice that is not easy. What if what you have to say is not easy. Not on script. I am sorrowful that Meghan and Harry felt driven from England because of hatred. And I am sad that they felt so desperate they had to flee the country. I think all writers have to flee somehow. I am trying to say that what did we all have to leave behind to be a writer. What lie did we all reject.

Stick with your truth Meghan and Harry and I am certain like all writers who stick with their truth everything will be Ok.

Hi BabesJJ,
    I get where you are coming from. I'm hoping that this moment of telling truth to power will lead to a healthier relationship between the people and the UK Monarchy. And fix the broken news services.

Power to Meghan and Harry.

So I appreciate that Harry and Meghan made it clear that the queen was not in the conversation of not giving a title to Archie because he might be brown. And they would not allow Archie security because of his color.
    Meghan and Harry left the royal family and made their position clear when they walked away from Royal obligations and entered the glitzy world of showbiz. Why should the British taxpayer pay for anthing? It has nothing to do with skin colour. But we will never get to hear both sides of the story because the true Royal family don't air their dirty washing in public unlike M and H. when I heard she was complaining that no one taught her the Nationa Anthem I had a WTF? moment and saw the interview for what it was.

She married into the Royal family an Institution ... with all the warts and sacrifice that came with it ... as an American she would always be an outsider ... what else did she not realise. Of course the media was going to invade her privacy and if Harry did not make that crystal clear then he must take responsibility.

I believe when Princess Diana divorced Charles she also lost her secuirty.

Who watched the TV series The Crown?
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

I made a very disgusting meme about this, but I'm going to virtue signal my maturity by saying that I WILL NOT POST IT here.

You're welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Graphic Design. Illustration. Happy Dogs.
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    'Finally in bed,' said princess Kate.
    'Yes,' said William.
    'Well, that was nice, sitting around the fireplace with Harry, Meaghan discussing charities. William, William wake up.'
    'Yes, I'm awake, it's just...'
    Yes, say it my lover, we're in bed, alone...'
    'It's just they're very boring, aren't they? He may be my brother, but thick as a plank I love him. She's equally dull as dishwater..and in that Los Angelino inspirational...lifetime plugged into the Linkedin, nnnh,nnnh, wooah.'
    'Servants! chamber pot for your prince, now!'

Childe Harry to the Oprah tower came...
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

What annoys me is that the one person with any balls (forgive my French) to call them out on this interview was sacked as a TV presenter... I guess I won't be watching Good Morning Britain anymore...

Meghan, might have mental health issues, but surely they need to be addressed privately and away from the media spotlight, otherwise it just dramatises the situation. She has my support and sympathy... truly.. because she has had little time to prepare... a whirlwind, fairytale romance with a prince ... to a nightmare. But in a world where some can't pass wind without announcing it on Facebook, Twitter or social media channel of choice.. I am genuinely troubled by the long term repercussions. Yes, I am in favour of the monachary because it sets Britain apart from president dictators and we have centuries of pomp and tradition....it is not perfect...far from it... but neither are the dictators who rule some parts of the world.

I wish Meghan and Harry well and hope in time they will be able to mend the rift within the family.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    What annoys me is that the one person with any balls (forgive my French) to call them out on this interview was sacked as a TV presenter... I guess I won't be watching Good Morning Britain anymore...

Meghan, might have mental health issues, but surely they need to be addressed privately and away from the media spotlight, otherwise it just dramatises the situation. She has my support and sympathy... truly.. because she has had little time to prepare... a whirlwind, fairytale romance with a prince ... to a nightmare. But in a world where some can't pass wind without announcing it on Facebook, Twitter or social media channel of choice.. I am genuinely troubled by the long term repercussions. Yes, I am in favour of the monachary because it sets Britain apart from president dictators and we have centuries of pomp and tradition....it is not perfect...far from it... but neither are the dictators who rule some parts of the world.

I wish Meghan and Harry well and hope in time they will be able to mend the rift within the family.
    I wouldn't say I have strong views on this, but people who are minted don't generally attract much sympathy. I was turfed out of home at 16 and slept in doorways for a while because I would no longer participate in the family's religion - so excuse me if I say that the H & M sound like a couple of spoilt brat rich kids who don't know how lucky they are. Of course, money doesn't resolve all issues - I've known a few very wealthy people in my time and even though broke, I wouldn't swap my lot for theirs (and I genuinely mean that).

I'm not so keen on Piers Morgan myself, but I think he was about right with how he called this one. Officially he wasn't sacked (supposedly, he left), but most of us know he was sacked really.

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Meghan and Harry left the royal family and made their position clear when they walked away from Royal obligations and entered the glitzy world of showbiz. Why should the British taxpayer pay for anthing? It has nothing to do with skin colour. But we will never get to hear both sides of the story because the true Royal family don't air their dirty washing in public unlike M and H. when I heard she was complaining that no one taught her the Nationa Anthem I had a WTF? moment and saw the interview for what it was.

She married into the Royal family an Institution ... with all the warts and sacrifice that came with it ... as an American she would always be an outsider ... what else did she not realise. Of course the media was going to invade her privacy and if Harry did not make that crystal clear then he must take responsibility.

I believe when Princess Diana divorced Charles she also lost her secuirty.

Who watched the TV series The Crown?
    I watched "The Crown," and really enjoyed it. I thought it was a genuine portrayal of what it must be like to be a queen and deal with not only external, but internal issues.

I guess I'm a rarity because I am not in the Meghan camp. As PIP said, she should have known what she was getting into, and not make such an effort to have everything revolve around her. I admit, it would be hurtful to have such comments about an unborn baby, but even I know, loving history as I do, that the monarchy has always been, dare I say, close knit. Is it right? Of course not. But their view of the world comes through a long lineage, and an assumption that those joining their camp will comply or at least acknowledge this point of view.

My biggest issue is why in the world would Meghan and Harry go to Oprah to "air that dirty laundry?" Seriously. When those hurtful words were said, did they have any response to the individual saying them? Or did they just sit in stony silence, thinking an opportunity will come to make it even more about Meghan, a bigger stage than the three people in the room. Yikes. I know I sound mean, but that interview really bothered me. And Oprah, gasping at every turn. Please.
    Last edited by SueC; March 12th, 2021 at 05:44 PM.
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

Sue, let's face it. She was a two bit actress and is sucking up all the media attention. She makes claims but not real evidence to substantiate any of them. She is an actress. Her performance is worthy of an oscar. I am fuming.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast