LeonDude From South Africa

Thread: LeonDude From South Africa

LeonDude From South Africa

Good uh, morning, or whatever time of the day it is in your nook of the world.

My real name is Leon de Kock, and if you search that and find it to belong to a professor, that is NOT me. I'm the other Leon de Kock from South Africa.
    Uh, now what was it again . . . Oh yes, I'm here to join a community of writers. The handle LeonDude comes from the biking forums I frequent, but that makes no money and writing well, you never know. Yes, I have written and self published a few novels and so, but sales have been less than spectacular.
    Let's call that all for now, see you all on the forums.
    LeonDude

Quote Originally Posted by LeonDude View Post
    Good uh, morning, or whatever time of the day it is in your nook of the world.

My real name is Leon de Kock, and if you search that and find it to belong to a professor, that is NOT me. I'm the other Leon de Kock from South Africa.
    Uh, now what was it again . . . Oh yes, I'm here to join a community of writers. The handle LeonDude comes from the biking forums I frequent, but that makes no money and writing well, you never know. Yes, I have written and self published a few novels and so, but sales have been less than spectacular.
    Let's call that all for now, see you all on the forums.
    LeonDude
    Welcome. What genre/s do you write in?

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

The first cut don't hurt at all
    The second only makes you wonder
    The third will have you on your knee
    s
    - Propaganda, "Duel"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

Welcome to the forum!
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

Welcome!

I am also not a professor!

Small world...

I will also admit to not being a professor though I can't say I'm from South Africa, either.

Welcome to the nuthouse, Leon, nice to have you along!
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

Quote Originally Posted by bdcharles View Post
    Welcome. What genre/s do you write in?
    Thanks everybody.
    I write a mix of horror, fantasy and apocalyptic stuff. I guess the best way to describe what I write is to say that I was heavily influenced by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, JK Rowling and Terry Prattchett.