Journey

Thread: Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Jk_Sl View Post

J.h
    Exactly...... your reflection in the mirror. Actually throughout our life, we tend to get vibes for the people, who are our mirror images, one way or the other way. It's not necessary that we would have them in our life, but we definitely meet them in our life, and we definitely share some moments with them even if uttering just silences.

Lovely piece.

Ritu

Quote Originally Posted by ritudimrinautiyal View Post
    Exactly...... your reflection in the mirror. Actually throughout our life, we tend to get vibes for the people, who are our mirror images, one way or the other way. It's not necessary that we would have them in our life, but we definitely meet them in our life, and we definitely share some moments with them even if uttering just silences.

Lovely piece.

Ritu
    I love your reply Ritu. You can always tell someone that has a passion for writing in their response, thank You very much.
    Keep it up.
    🤍🤍

Quote Originally Posted by Jk_Sl View Post

J.h
    This reminds me of the importance of self-love. We have to be our own warrior and our own hero. We have to fight for ourselves. No one else is going to do it. No one else can do it.

I was interested until the very end of the poem. Powerful write.

PS. I'm still reading Wildflower. It's still speaking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by happy-hippie View Post
    This reminds me of the importance of self-love. We have to be our own warrior and our own hero. We have to fight for ourselves. No one else is going to do it. No one else can do it.

I was interested until the very end of the poem. Powerful write.

PS. I'm still reading Wildflower. It's still speaking to me.
    Wow thatís beautiful of you to say do, thank You 🤍🤍