Hi everyone

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm currently attempting to write a novel (which will be my first). It's very early days though. I am looking forward to reading through this forum so I can get helpful tips.

Nice to see you here. If you've got any snippets you'd wish to share (10 posts required for the workshop), I'd recommend posting them. Critique is invaluable to hone your skills and the sooner you do it, the sooner you can start to eliminate some of those bad habits you may have gotten yourself into.
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

Welcome aboard! (pun intended )

You've come to the right place for hints and tips and all sorts of great knowledge.

There's a lot of great folks here who are more than willing to help.

And, most importantly, remember to have fun!

This is a friendly place with lots of mentors. Good luck on your novel, and you'll certainly be able to pick up tips here.