Grab a partner! - Collaborator challenge (Intrigue)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grab a partner! - Collaborator challenge (Intrigue)

Grab a partner! - Collaborator challenge (Intrigue)

I have heard that there are a few writers on WF interested in writing collaboratively. So why don't we make a small challenge out of it and see how it goes?

The Plan

• Two writers write a 1,000 word story together
    • For this first round the challenge is intrigue - write a story where the characters are keeping information from each other and/or lying to each other.
    • I won't cap this first round with a date but let's bring it in for a landing and discussion by the end of March 2021.

The Steps

1. Grab a collaboration partner. If you've already asked to do this for the LM you probably already have someone in mind. Otherwise, post in this thread asking for a partner.

2. Partners collaborate via PM.

3. Post finished work in the Fiction Workshop (secure) or the Fiction Showcase (not first rights protected) and tag the title [Collab]. You may receive some crits especially in the workshop which is a good thing. We can discuss the stories in their threads, too.

4. Link the story back to this thread so that our new group of collaborators can find it.

5. For this round we can discuss how this went, if it's popular maybe the next time we can popular-vote. Let's see how this goes first.

One Rule: Y'all collaborators have to remain friends.

Who's in?
    Last edited by Foxee; February 17th, 2021 at 10:43 PM.

ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    intrigued.

" I like it, but I don’t get it." - Megan WF April LM Challenge

"Hereby copyright for all things Xonian and Xxildurim is transferred to one named -xXx-" - Mish The Question Game 2458

"...intrusively poetic, robotic way of articulating thought." - Sycamore LM coffee shop 347

i wrote this:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    (share it with someone you treasure)
    *flash*
    Hidden Content

Are there some more collaborators out there to take a shot at this?
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

If someone wants to draw the short straw and take me as a collab partner, then I am in
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    If someone wants to draw the short straw and take me as a collab partner, then I am in
    PiP and I have teamed up and started brainstorming a concept.

Foxee needs some more participants, though. If you're thinking about doing this, and it should be fun, start advertising for a partner here!

Writing swingers...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    Writing swingers...
    Heh heh that could fit with the intrigue theme. Find a buddy, the water's fine...
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

Blog Entries
    I am asking a friend. Waiting for the answer and then I will let u know.
    Some girls are made of Supernova’s,Moonbeam dances ,Stardust sprinkles,Forest Witches and Crows Kisses ~ RR

Blog Entries
    Gofa and I will tag team.
    Some girls are made of Supernova’s,Moonbeam dances ,Stardust sprinkles,Forest Witches and Crows Kisses ~ RR

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast