Hi everyone, Chris here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone, Chris here

Hi everyone, Chris here

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum. My name's Chris Smith and I'm a fiction writer, from South Africa. I'm writing westerns because I grew up reading Louis L'Amour, and there was always something amazing about a cowboy coming into town, kicking the bad guys up and down the street, and then riding off into the Sunset. I'm also trying my hand at a police procedural, set in Durban.

I'm a big rugby fan, a fly fishing enthusiast, and I'm a twin.

Welcome to the forum, Chris.
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith View Post
    Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum. My name's Chris Smith and I'm a fiction writer, from South Africa. I'm writing westerns because I grew up reading Louis L'Amour, and there was always something amazing about a cowboy coming into town, kicking the bad guys up and down the street, and then riding off into the Sunset. I'm also trying my hand at a police procedural, set in Durban.

I'm a big rugby fan, a fly fishing enthusiast, and I'm a twin.
    Greetings

It's a good crowd here. Enjoy.

Welcome to the community, Chris!

Howdy
    The only one who can heal you is you.

This here town ain't big enough fer the two of us, pardner

Sorry, it had to be done

Welcome!

Welcome Chris! You've found a good place.
    Have a look around and post a bit.

Well, firstly, congratulations on your recent World Cup victory. As a small guy, I've always had a soft spot for Faf de Klerk.

Second, congratulations on your coming here! You'll rarely find a community such as this, supportive and kind and ready to help one another. This is a place to foster that writing spirit! Good luck!
    Hidden Content at SPANK the CARP Fiction and Poetry

Thanks for thee warm welcome, everybody. I've never been on a forum before, so I'm excited to join in. Apologies for the delay in replying, I was fly fishing last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith View Post
    Thanks for thee warm welcome, everybody. I've never been on a forum before, so I'm excited to join in. Apologies for the delay in replying, I was fly fishing last week.
    How many flies did you catch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast