Who goes there? It is I, the forger of thought. - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who goes there? It is I, the forger of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Forger5992 View Post
    Thank you happy to have joined and excited to see where it leads.
    Quote Originally Posted by druid12000 View Post
    Welcome !

You have made a wise decision, there is a great deal of knowledge to be had and lots of great folks.

See you on the boards!
    Thank you so much. And agreed ive never been apart of a community like this it will be so helpful. Now just got to get a feel for things and see what happens. Ive heard so many good things about the people here.

See you soon.

Haha nice you are my people haah ya been trying to get better at it though so I not dancing on the edge of idiocracy lol
    One of the best ways of learning, I find, is to listen to audio books. Don't listen to the story, listen to the music in the writing.

Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

Hello to all and to all my best greetings. As I'm sure you will become well aware I am a dreamer of eloquence but not grammatically savy at all, to which I take criticism well and very interested in improving. I am a lover of poetry and have spent years playing with verse. I have not subjected my work to a community such as this before and im very excited to see the ways in which my fellow linguists mean to improve me. As I am new here I plan to observe and learn for as long as I can unless approached for comment. But im more than happy to also give my two cents and possibly a nickle if need be.

Please feel free to deconstruct my lines and verses how ever you choose. I am very interested in feedback but if I may ask dont be only destructive.

Hope to add to the group and learn so much.

With great pleasure,

Sheldon Williamson
    Welcome. Have fun!

[QUOTE=TheMightyAz;2330953]One of the best ways of learning, I find, is to listen to audio books. Don't listen to the story, listen to the music in the writing.

Wow love this writers flow.. Sounds. Beautiful. Thank you so much. I enjoy listening to this and your right this is very helpful in thinking of writing. Please feel free to share any others you might enjoy. Great writer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12