Coffee and Poetry Make the World Go Round-Introducing Myself - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coffee and Poetry Make the World Go Round-Introducing Myself

Hi Foxee, R U married? Men and their boring stories is my point. A foot massage. And every week you would think it is soooooo different. Anyway, he has them every Monday. It is my life. Anyway, I am going to post a photo of my window where I heard the old barely can crow rooster and the younger stronger later in the morning with more crowappeal one. With my cat Thomas in the window. The cat my husband said to me if I was in prison and could not pet a cat as they are not allowed to pet a cat in prison. He would send me a cat skin. Although I am not going to prison and it is unlikely they would allow me to walk around with a at skin. And of course we would never do that in real life. Anyway husband about to put up photo. LV

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseVoillemin View Post
    Hi JK_SL, I have gone through terrible coffee years where I would drink 4 pots a day. I went a few years were I drank pretty much non-stop diet pepsi. Now I am middle aged and drink like 2 cups in the morning. I become poetic spontaneously now. Every time me or my husband get out of chairs we groan now. I remember when we could get out of a chair without groaning. Its sad to sit and watch each other fall apart. Anyhoo, nice to hear from you. LV
    Hi Louise , thank you,
    Caffeine and middle aged perfect companions. Ah Iím sure you both arenít falling apart, youíre doing a pretty amazing job of your poetry.
    Thank you.

J.

Test trying to get my photo up. Maybe if I put a new post.

Have you been having issues uploading them.

No the first photograph was to big to put in the avatar and my husband shrunk it and now it works. That is our cat Thomas and the window I crack at night a bit to let the sounds in otherwise if you notice that shutter on the side. All the windows have those shutters. Anyhoo, photo up. LV

Crisis averted Beautiful cat by the way,
    Makes for a lovely portrait.

J.

Hi back JK_SL, and I am being silly about all our middle aged groaning and marital conversations about boring things. It is a pretty day and I am happy to be writing and able to tutor my kid. I will even throw in I was happy to hear about my husband foot massage appointment today. Thank you and talk more soon, LV

Hi Foxee, R U married? Men and their boring stories is my point. A foot massage. And every week you would think it is soooooo different. Anyway, he has them every Monday. It is my life. Anyway, I am going to post a photo of my window where I heard the old barely can crow rooster and the younger stronger later in the morning with more crowappeal one. With my cat Thomas in the window. The cat my husband said to me if I was in prison and could not pet a cat as they are not allowed to pet a cat in prison. He would send me a cat skin. Although I am not going to prison and it is unlikely they would allow me to walk around with a at skin. And of course we would never do that in real life. Anyway husband about to put up photo. LV
    Yep, married, and my husband doesn't usually tell me much unless I ask.
    I love the view out of your window and your pretty cat.
    Also love "crowappeal" and the whole rooster story. I knew the cat pelt for prison was a joke but I have a weird sense of humor so to me it's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    Yep, married, and my husband doesn't usually tell me much unless I ask.
    I love the view out of your window and your pretty cat.
    Also love "crowappeal" and the whole rooster story. I knew the cat pelt for prison was a joke but I have a weird sense of humor so to me it's pretty funny.
    I just screamed I am cold. My son is home from school. We have a whole program for him of homeschooling this semester. You see H---- was born here and we all went to the USA for a while and my husband worked internationally for not big wages but he did it. Meanwhile our kid could learn English and the American system and now we are back. H----- speaks and understands French pretty well and is half French but the French system is pretty much all French classes until you meet a certain standard. Just the grammar and writing part. So I got worried he wouldnt get his normal math and Science. And I will work on my book. My book is kind of matter of fact. Although the 2 characters Iggy and Izzy will be the inglorious death detectives. I am not confident of this book I am writing but I feel a need to finish it. Although my goal is that they are a detective team. A series. Iggy is a hat man. Izzy I can't decide his bent. Thomas is 8 years old this year and he is from Wisconsin. It helps to hear from other writers whatever that means. LV

I just screamed I am cold. My son is home from school. We have a whole program for him of homeschooling this semester. You see H---- was born here and we all went to the USA for a while and my husband worked internationally for not big wages but he did it. Meanwhile our kid could learn English and the American system and now we are back. H----- speaks and understands French pretty well and is half French but the French system is pretty much all French classes until you meet a certain standard. Just the grammar and writing part. So I got worried he wouldnt get his normal math and Science. And I will work on my book. My book is kind of matter of fact. Although the 2 characters Iggy and Izzy will be the inglorious death detectives. I am not confident of this book I am writing but I feel a need to finish it. Although my goal is that they are a detective team. A series. Iggy is a hat man. Izzy I can't decide his bent. Thomas is 8 years old this year and he is from Wisconsin. It helps to hear from other writers whatever that means. LV
    Now there's a good opening sentence! One thing I am certain of, your stories will never be short of words or ideas.
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast