Historical Fiction Author saying Hello

Thread: Historical Fiction Author saying Hello

Historical Fiction Author saying Hello

Morning folks,

greetings from Germany. I am in the process of writing my first novel. It's sooo difficult, but also so rewarding and so much fun, especiall research. From early childhood onwards I have been interested in history and I would like to share that knowledge and passion with other people. My current focus is on the early Middle Ages and I am looking forward to visiting the places in person once we can safely travel again.

My learning curve is steep, but I am looking forward to meeting new people and learn everything from writing techniques and plotting to marketing and plublishing.

Welcome, Mared! Glad you found our writing community.

Hello there, and welcome to the forum.
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

Welcome!

Just curious, have you read 'The Doomsday Book' by Connie Willis? It's set partly in the Middle ages during the plague. Good read.

I would also recommend Morgan Llywelyn. She has some wonderful stories.

See you around the boards!