guess who the writer is{only 3 chances}

Thread: guess who the writer is{only 3 chances}

guess who the writer is{only 3 chances}

let's play a game... the following was writen by someone can you guess who..?guess who wrote the following.. three guesses and you can't say me.... the following is not copy writed.... I don't need permission to post though due to reasons that I will explain after I give out the answer...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

suzu walked down the street in blue jeans and a green t-shirt. A small, thick book was strapped to her back and a blue ranger was curled around her neck in his ball-like form. "Maybe there's a bookstore?" she asked herself outloud. She was walking through Tokyo, away from her apartment in search of a new manga. The bookstore she usually went to was strangely out of stock and after searching the web she couldn't find a good bookstore. "Maybe there's a bookstore close b-" "EHH?!" suzu yelped as her cell phone started to ring. Her cell phone was a small black flip phone of the most standard design on the market. She brushed her long silver hair out of her face, then flipped it open. "Hello?" "Suzu? I probably caught you at a bad time. Sorry if I did," "No! K-Kaido, it's fine. Nothing's wrong." "I've been thinking, I've been thinking about those devils and their portal." suzu walked down the street in blue jeans and a green t-shirt. A small, thick book was strapped to her back and a blue ranger was curled around her neck in his ball-like form. "Maybe there's a bookstore?" she asked herself outloud. She was walking through Tokyo, away from her apartment in search of a new manga. The bookstore she usually went to was strangely out of stock and after searching the web she couldn't find a good bookstore. "Maybe there's a bookstore close b-" "EHH?!" suzu yelped as her cell phone started to ring. Her cell phone was a small black flip phone of the most standard design on the market. She brushed her long silver hair out of her face, then flipped it open. "Hello?" "Suzu? I probably caught you at a bad time. Sorry if I did," "No! K-Kaido, it's fine. Nothing's wrong." "I've been thinking, I've been thinking about those devils and their portal." Suzu huffed.

-------------------------------------
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

since no one has guessed.... I will just spill the digital beans.... it was an a.i. that wrote the above and apparently i posted twice.

it might have been... I used a certain website though.. I'd have to find it again..

https://www.shortlyai.com/
    was the website...

Yeah, it's GPT-3. It's an interesting model, and probably the start of a new way of interacting with computers, certainly one step closer to the computer from Star Trek TNG. The question is whether you would use it for your work.

yep.... I use it for entertainment. I wouldn't use it for my writing yet... I might not evenuse it for anything else but entertainment... or a writing challenge.

It shouldn't be long before we have style transfer for novels; we could then finally find out what Harry Potter would be like if it were written by Stephen King. It's already possible for paintings and music but language has proven harder - GPT-3 could probably do a reasonable job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by epimetheus View Post
    It shouldn't be long before we have style transfer for novels; we could then finally find out what Harry Potter would be like if it were written by Stephen King. It's already possible for paintings and music but language has proven harder - GPT-3 could probably do a reasonable job of it.
    Heck we may even have personalized media just for us if this keeps going the way it dose... video games met just for us even.

Quote Originally Posted by kunox View Post
    https://www.shortlyai.com/
    was the website...
    This is actually very interesting! Thanks for the website.