She

Thread: She

She

She doesn’t want you to tell her she is beautiful, Compliments cage.
    They are vacant and full of inaction.
    eye contact and the air
    of your warm breath down her neck
    is what her soul needs.
    Grab her by the hips,
    pull her close like you fucking mean it
    and never let her go.

J.
    Last edited by Jk_Sl; January 20th, 2021 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jk_Sl View Post
    She doesn’t want you to tell her she is Beautiful, Compliments cage.
    They are vacant and full of inaction.
    Eye contact and the air of your warm breath, down her Neck is what her soul needs.
    Grab her by the hips,
    Pull her close like you fucking mean it
    And never let her go.

J.
    I appreciate the truth and honesty in this. Those first two lines really pulled me in. Thanks for sharing!

-AnnieJay

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieJay View Post
    I appreciate the truth and honesty in this. Those first two lines really pulled me in. Thanks for sharing!

-AnnieJay
    You’re welcome,
    Thank you very much.

J.

Hello,

Like previous commentators I appreciate the earnest honesty of this piece, you have created a strong moment for the reader to share in. For me, I would have a play with the lineation. The longer lines feel somewhat arbitrary, I would suggest breaking them down. This would help no end in improving the flow of the piece.

Can I also ask about the capitalisation of Compliments in L1 and Neck in L3, is there a specific purpose for this?

Really looking forward to seeing this develop

Cheers

Syd

Quote Originally Posted by 2020Syd2020 View Post
    Hello,

Like previous commentators I appreciate the earnest honesty of this piece, you have created a strong moment for the reader to share in. For me, I would have a play with the lineation. The longer lines feel somewhat arbitrary, I would suggest breaking them down. This would help no end in improving the flow of the piece.

Can I also ask about the capitalisation of Compliments in L1 and Neck in L3, is there a specific purpose for this?

Really looking forward to seeing this develop

Cheers

Syd
    Hi,
    The capitalisation was an error in editing, thank you, I am grateful for your input.
    I understand what you mean about the longer line.
    Thank you.

J.