Greetings!

Thread: Greetings!

Talking Greetings!

Hello, I'm AnnieJay. I've been writing off and on for years, mostly poetry. I recently finished my first book which is a self-published memoir. I don't know any writers and thought I would enjoy getting to know folks in this community. I'm looking for a safe space to learn, grow and share. I'm happy to have found you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieJay View Post
    Hello, I'm AnnieJay. I've been writing off and on for years, mostly poetry. I recently finished my first book which is a self-published memoir. I don't know any writers and thought I would enjoy getting to know folks in this community. I'm looking for a safe space to learn, grow and share. I'm happy to have found you. Thanks!
    Welcome, AnnieJay nice to meet and greet a fellow poet! WF is a safe place to learn, grow and share, and you will find many enthusiastic members to chat with and who will hopefully keep you inspired... have a look around, jump in and don't be shy ! I am looking forward to reading your work..... Hope to see you in the fabulous Poet's Showcase!

OOOoo congratulations on finishing your first book!
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Welcome to the writing forum. The staff here and lovely and very helpful.

That should guarantee they treat me well.
    Just An Ordinary Bloke, Doing Ordinary Things, In An Extraordinary World.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieJay View Post
    Hi Annie and welcome to WF. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group who all pull together. Once you have made ten posts you can link to your book in your signature. BTW, even as a new member, you can share up to two of your poems a day in the Poets'Showcase.

I hope you enjoy WF? Any questions please ask.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Welcome to the forums Annie! I hope you find what you're looking for here. We have a nice community.

Congratulations on self-publishing your own book. Good job.