Heyo! I am new here!

Thread: Heyo! I am new here!

Heyo! I am new here!

I have been writing for a long time, since I was like 10 or so. But I haven't really gotten serious about it until now! I am pretty excited to share my ideas with like minded individuals!

I guess some things that you should know about me are:
    I do historical Military reenactments (My specific eras of choice are the late 60s early 70s, the Vietnam war. And 40s, World War 2)
    I am training to become a Police officer at my local Law Enforcement Agency
    I play a lot of airsoft when I have free time.
    I am gay
    And I am a furry. I hope this place will be friendly towards that.
    I love nature, and go camping, and trail blazing a lot.
    And, uh, well I don't really know what else would be interesting about me, I guess I am open to discussion! Please be friendly though!

Welcome to the forum.
    Just An Ordinary Bloke, Doing Ordinary Things, In An Extraordinary World.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAz View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, Easy-Eight! I've heard of the furry community, but confess I don't know a lot about it. We are very accepting here of all peoples, preferring to concentrate on the writing as a form of art and communicating and not so much what people do in their private lives. Diversity really does make for a more interesting group.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Hey, Easy-Eight! While I'm not sure what your username refers to, it sure does roll off the tongue. So I'm curious, what kind of things are you writing or want to write? You've definitely got a range of interests and experiences to draw from.

Welcome to the forums Easy-Eight. Nice easy catchy name to remember. Hope you stick around.

That's cool! I try to do that as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Easy-Eight! I've heard of the furry community, but confess I don't know a lot about it. We are very accepting here of all peoples, preferring to concentrate on the writing as a form of art and communicating and not so much what people do in their private lives. Diversity really does make for a more interesting group.
    Thanks! I don't know if I have replied to this before, and I am sorry for the very delayed response, as I have gotten really busy. But thanks for all your kind words, and you are right. Diversity does make things very, very interesting

Welcome, itís nice to have you here
    The people on here are so friendly and helpful.

J.