Hello.

Thread: Hello.

Hello.

Hello, I go by my pen-name, Kehlida. I'm a young adult writer, my main focuses are fantasy stories and dark poems. I'm looking for a place to share, seek advice, engage in contests and be a part of a community.

Roughly six months ago I purchased everything I needed to start my own website. It's in the beginning stages and will be a long journey, but it's inspired me to reach out and explore. I've taken up learning basic web design and marketing from scratch.

There's a lot I could go on about but a short summary feels appropriate. If anyone would like to know more, feel free to ask me.

Hi Kehlida! Welcome to WF! I happen to think dark poems are delicious and can't wait to see yours.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Hello back! Hope you enjoy this forum. It's very friendly.

Welcome Kehlida! Good to see you here, and good luck on the website!

Hi! I personally love fantasy stories, and I can't wait to see your writing

Congratulations on your ten posts, it makes you a full member. It was the tenth post caught my attention. Good comment, I hope we see a lot more of you about the forum.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content