Hi everyone!

Thread: Hi everyone!

Cool Hi everyone!

Good day, fellows!

My name is Sam (she/they) and I decided to join the community to learn from experienced people and join small writing challenges you may organize. I currently work in a PR agency as junior marketing manager, so my work mostly consists in writing assets for my clients' social media profiles. Previously, I studied Journalism. Despite all that, my mind goes blank when I write more than one sentence, specially when I do it in English, and that makes me feel sick. I wan't to leave this neverending loop and be able to post good fanfiction stories on Wattpad, Fanfiction.net or Archive of our own.

Don't hesitate to ask me anything! Thanks in advance and nice to meet you all,
    Sam

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your new home. I'm new too and already loving this place.

Quote Originally Posted by frozencappuccino View Post
    Good day, fellows!

My name is Sam (she/they) and I decided to join the community to learn from experienced people and join small writing challenges you may organize.
    Hi Sam, welcome to our creative community. Sounds like you have an interesting job!

The writing challenges are located >>> HERE
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Welcome Sam. Good luck on your writing journey.

Welcome Sam. Hope you enjoy the site, we are a friendly bunch!