This Site Looks So Familiar!

Thread: This Site Looks So Familiar!

This Site Looks So Familiar!

It wouldn't matter if it wasn't, but PLEASE tell me this used to be called 'writersbeat'. On the off chance it was, I used to be called Azmacna and a lovely individual called me The Mighty Az, hence the rather pretentious user name. I can only apologise for that.

That's it. I remember 'writersbeat'! I think I thought this site was it. I spent hours looking for my old username. I thought they deleted me because I didn't post much.

Anyway, welcome. I like your user name.

Quote Originally Posted by happy-hippie View Post
    That's it. I remember 'writersbeat'! I think I thought this site was it. I spent hours looking for my old username. I thought they deleted me because I didn't post much.

Anyway, welcome. I like your user name.
    I searched for my username too, with no luck. It just looks exactly the same as Writersbeat and I loved that site. I do hope it is. And hello to you.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is and has always been Writingforums
    But hey, please stay!
    And welcome.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Flashes on...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content
    (we even allow simultaneous submissions!)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren White View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but this is and has always been Writingforums
    But hey, please stay!
    And welcome.
    As I just mentioned to a mod I'd PMed, it's a pity it isn't because I knew a lot of members there, but it feels like home and that's what matters most.

Hey, now you have ten posts you qualify to enter our monthly poetry and flash fiction challenges. Closing date is not until 15th Jan. Just sayin'
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Hey, now you have ten posts you qualify to enter our monthly poetry and flash fiction challenges. Closing date is not until 15th Jan. Just sayin'
    Remind me again what flash fiction is ... Very short?

The LM Challenge is 650 words

HEre is the link to this month's challenge
    https://www.writingforums.com/thread...s-in-the-Hills
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Been here since 2010 and it has always been Writing Forums but good to see you join us!

Love that you are already getting stuck in, posting and even offered to critique my writing! Glad to see more people joining.

Welcome to WF, MightyAz!Glad you found us and hope you stay.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka