just saying hi - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just saying hi

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Hi ... cool username. So, do you write poetry, flash, short stories or are you writing (published) a book? What genre? So many questions...
    Thank you.

Okay, so this is always hard...I don't know why. Here goes... I like to write poetry, my style(free style), and novels. I have a few short stories here and there. My previous novels are under my bed. Writing is what grounds me so I have to do it. Currently, I am editing/writing a novel entitled "Barefoot; The Journey Within."

I would like to self-publish a book on Amazon entitled The Assignment, but I am totally intimidated by the process. I did share it with someone who is into books and he pointed out a few overlooked spelling and grammatical errors. I think it's ready...I don't need a lot of readers-one or two is good enough for me.

I mostly want to share and receive feedback from the poetry forum.

I may need to steal some courage from you guys.

I also want to stop by the music section-I think I saw one.

So, basically, I'm not a professional-I create in private.

It sounds like your writing keeps you busy.

When you feel ready you are welcome to share your work to the Fiction and/or Poets' Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by happy-hippie View Post

I may need to steal some courage from you guys.

We all need courage, happy.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12