A thread/section to discuss entertainment such as TV and Movies?

Thread: A thread/section to discuss entertainment such as TV and Movies?

A thread/section to discuss entertainment such as TV and Movies?

I have been back on here for a little bit now and noticed there isn't a place to discuss what movies you last saw and whatnot. Not a huge deal but in addition to writing and reading, I do love watching a good movie. Would just be nice to discuss it on a nice friendly community like this.

Maybe I could make a thread in The Tavern for it if that is okay? Maybe it's only me that would use it, so would love some additional feedback. See if it interests anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonTheWriter View Post

Maybe I could make a thread in The Tavern for it if that is okay? Maybe it's only me that would use it, so would love some additional feedback. See if it interests anyone else.
    That's a great idea! Please start a thread in The Tavern and people will soon join in.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    That's a great idea! Please start a thread in The Tavern and people will soon join in.
    Thanks for your blessing!

The thread is up. I hope people enjoy it.