Hi there! I'm Suzilla

Thread: Hi there! I'm Suzilla

Cool Hi there! I'm Suzilla

Hello! The name is Suzilla, though some just call me Suzie (it's not really my name, but rather one of the many nicknames I've been blessed with in the past fifteen years). I haven't made any literary works besides a very bad fanfiction, scripts, literary essays, and a handful of silly short stories, though I am now willing to get into the gist of publishing an actual novel! The idea had started to sprout from around a month ago, and never in my life have I ever felt as motivated to finish something until I've thought of different writing prompts and ideas. However, I've still got a long ways to go. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, Suzilla! What genre is your idea in?

HJC

So good to see you here, Suzilla! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

SueC
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.