Hello Everyone

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone. Ron Pete who is on the Forum told me about this place and it sounded fine to me. So now I have been slowly getting into figuring out how to post up poems on here for people to see and comment on if they want to. I have found in the last 40 or so years that poetry is basically the most important part of my life. Reading it and writing it. I am not a teacher. All that kind of stuff has pretty much faded away. Let me mention four poets I very much admire: Larry Levis, Robinson Jeffers, Charles Baudelaire, and Hart Crane - just to name a few. Anyway, now I will figure out how to put out a poem for you all. That will no doubt take a few more minutes, or a few more days. Who knows? But at least I got to tell about my life a little bit. Thanks very much. Paul Benton

Hello Paul, welcome!
    I'm looking forward to reading your poetry
    Hidden Content
    Follow Flashes on...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content
    (we even allow simultaneous submissions!)

Hi Paul! I'm pretty sure there's something about needing 10 posts before you're able to access the Workshop areas of the forum, but there are plenty of other places to dip your toes in first to get to that number 10. Welcome!

On the road. Always traveling. Catch me if you can.
    Welcome, Paul!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Darren White View Post
    Hello Paul, welcome!
    I'm looking forward to reading your poetry
    Thanks for being hereand I look forward to it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Head View Post
    Welcome, Paul!

Hey alright - great to be here!

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome, your going to love the poetry boards then...do you compete in NaPoWrMo?
    Check out my ebook
    Hidden Content on sale now.
    Hidden Content

Memories at midnight is now out in Hidden Content

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.