Hey, Guys, Gals, & Non-Binary Pals

Thread: Hey, Guys, Gals, & Non-Binary Pals

Hey, Guys, Gals, & Non-Binary Pals

I'm Lee, I've been a writer for as long as I can remember. I've always loved creative writing, but I love reading the most. I'm a big fan of horror, dark fantasy, sci-fi, drama, thrillers, and suspense! I'm also from Kentucky, which can be interesting... sometimes.

Hey Lee! I went to Kentucky once. Only for like five minutes though--I made a wrong turn in Cincinnati and there I was, crossing the river. Sounds like you enjoy a good mix of genres there. I like a few of those as well. Welcome!
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    -Margaret Atwood

Kentucky, it's amazing how little I know about it. There was some sort of an issue between Kentucky and Tennessee historically? KFC is named for it, and they have a race called the 'Derby'. My several times great grandfather, Sam Buckle, was a champion jockey who held the record for winning the English one more times than anyone else for over a hundred years, but that's irrelevant Welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here.
    "Give me time I will find out how to delete the duplicates, in the meantime avoid the ones with a date instead of a title."
    I found out how and was discussing it with my technical adviser (Younger daughter) and she said "Why bother? It's obvious anyway and not a problem, and you will lose a few views" . So I didn't.

Stories from just over two minutes to just over sixteen minutes long, listen while you work, my friend listens whilst doing her work e-mails Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content