Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thread: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hi, guys. It's nice to see that there are people that like writing like I do. I am new on this forum but not new in writing. I have writen two books (yet to publish). And I'm now writing my thirth. I have mostly writen about Fantasy, History, Romance and Adventure. Also I try to keep some Nice facts in my books.
    I am was born in 2003 in the Netherlands. I am currently in College and writing is my biggest hobby. Even big as my passion for the romans and ancient greeks.

Well thanks everyone for reading this.
    I hope I will get to know some people here too and getting tips and tricks of course.
    Greetings,
    A Dutch Person🇳🇱

Aloha, Dutch Person
    en welkom
    Hidden Content
    Follow Flashes on...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content
    (we even allow simultaneous submissions!)

Hey there Spartan! I feel like a historical fantasy romance adventure novel set in ancient Greece would be a super interesting book to read, so if you haven't already, maybe you should combine everything into one! Go big or go home, right? Haha. Do you usually write in English or Dutch?
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    -Margaret Atwood

Hey Tiamat,
    Thanks for the idea.
    And for the question, I started writing in Dutch. But it was a lot harder than I tought. So for now I only write in English.
    Maybe if I publish someday I will translate it. I love a challenge!

Welcome SpartanWarrior! As you can see, we have members who speak the language from your part of the world, too. Glad you've joined us.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Another welcome here SpartanWarrior. I look forward to your input.