WF Will Upgrade to New Forum Software! - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WF Will Upgrade to New Forum Software!

Yes, this move has been in the works for a long time and is overdue. It is thanks to our wonderful members who are so supportive that we have finally gotten there. We want to give you the best experience that we can and are so grateful that you've all been patient with our outdated and sometimes glitchy forum. Our completely awesome Techadm is very capable and we are in the best of hands.

It is exciting to think of the possibilities moving forward.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Quote Originally Posted by Techadm View Post
    Tapatalk will not be necessary after the move.
    I use the Tapatalk app for reading and posting. it makes life a lot easier as I mostly use this site on my phone. will I have to change to using the browser?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonthom View Post
    I use the Tapatalk app for reading and posting. it makes life a lot easier as I mostly use this site on my phone. will I have to change to using the browser?
    You can use your phone without having to use Tapatalk.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Flashes on...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content
    (we even allow simultaneous submissions!)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren White View Post

You can use your phone without having to use Tapatalk.
    Through the browser? Or will there be a new app available?

I don't use Tapatalk. I just view WF as a normal website. When I was offered the tapatalk option I declined. I don't even use the mobile version.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    I don't use Tapatalk. I just view WF as a normal website. When I was offered the tapatalk option I declined. I don't even use the mobile version.
    That's nice.

Some people do use the app or mobile browser version.

Actually, I'm new here but I want to put my opinion. I'm okay with what we have. If you genuinely think that the site needs to be changed then go ahead. We all are looking for better WF.

Quote Originally Posted by maxsmith View Post
    Actually, I'm new here but I want to put my opinion. I'm okay with what we have. If you genuinely think that the site needs to be changed then go ahead. We all are looking for better WF.
    Hi Max, welcome to the site, I guess from that you have been lurking around a bit, I would recommend you to make a few more posts, when you reach ten posts the forum makes you a full member and more areas open up, including places where you can post your work and get advice and opinions.

I would agree that what we have is okay, better than okay actually, but over the years I have seen a good few changes which have kept us ahead of the game. It may be okay for now, but better to make changes early than late and stay at the forefront.

All the best, and look forward to seeing you around the forum, Olly.
    37 videos so far up from 36, added 'moonlight holder' today, 19 Feb.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by maxsmith View Post
    The vBullentin software not only has bugs and glitches from a backend perspective we are also limited on design and layout.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast