Readers wanted for Fantasy novel set in Ancient Mongolia - 97k

Thread: Readers wanted for Fantasy novel set in Ancient Mongolia - 97k

Blog Entries

Readers wanted for Fantasy novel set in Ancient Mongolia - 97k

TITLE - Heaven's Spear
    GENRE - Fantasy
    WORD COUNT - 97,000
    BLURB - A former slave girl, turned warrior, must find the courage to face her own lies to see herself becoming the enemy she been seeking to destroy.
    SENSITIVE CONTENT - Yes: sexual abuse of a minor
    AUDIENCE DESCRIPTION - 17+
    EXPECTATIONS - I'm curious about readability, flow and high level analysis of story content. I'm not interested in a proofread as much as I'm interested in reader enjoyment.
    TIMESCALE - Since I'll be querying this, I'd like responses to be as the reader's earliest convenience.
    AVAILABLE FORMATS - Any electronic format the readers would like. I also have a copy on Google docs. Access to that is also available
    Where you can purchase a copy of Fallen Sun, my second novel. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    I'm interested in the premise for sure, but I can't promise a quick turn around on my part. I'd be more than happy to offer my services if a little delay isn't a turn off for you in this instance.
    "Finish your work, accomplish what you set your hand to, and the people will call you a natural."
    -Lao Tzu

Blog Entries
    Private message sent

Interested, but also can't offer a quick turnaround time.

One question to you, Tettsuo, would be: how edited is this, how drafted? Have you done all you can in terms of rewrites and fixes, including updates since you workshopped this one in Aug?

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

The first cut don't hurt at all
    The second only makes you wonder
    The third will have you on your knee
    s
    - Propaganda, "Duel"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcharles View Post
    One question to you, Tettsuo, would be: how edited is this, how drafted? Have you done all you can in terms of rewrites and fixes, including updates since you workshopped this one in Aug?
    I've been working on getting this in the best shape possible since then.

HI, I'm interested in reading your book. It sounds like the kind of work I'm drawn to reading.
    It will be my first beta read, but I believe I can offer you some good feedback. I read on average a novel a week, so I could probably get remarks back to you in about 2-3 weeks allowing for unforeseen time suck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanmoran View Post
    HI, I'm interested in reading your book. It sounds like the kind of work I'm drawn to reading.
    It will be my first beta read, but I believe I can offer you some good feedback. I read on average a novel a week, so I could probably get remarks back to you in about 2-3 weeks allowing for unforeseen time suck.
    Is there a particular electronic format you prefer?