Characters Transformations To Animal Tips or Suggestions

Thread: Characters Transformations To Animal Tips or Suggestions

Characters Transformations To Animal Tips or Suggestions

Hi all, quick question here and not sure where exactly to ask this.

Have got a story where two women turned into two woodland animals. Thing is, am not quite sure as to how to write it. Any thoughts or ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaStory90 View Post
    Hi all, quick question here and not sure where exactly to ask this.

Have got a story where two women turned into two woodland animals. Thing is, am not quite sure as to how to write it. Any thoughts or ideas?
    Too much is unknown, I feel. Which animals? Whose point of view? What causes it? Are they both focal characters at the same time or do you only want one to be a focal character then the other?
    Maybe it would be better to attempt to write it and post it for critique, in an appropriate section - maybe Fiction Workshop?

Phil is right to a degree, but my immediate instinct was to say 'as simply as possible'. Attempting to explain the impossible will always end in failure to some degree, if you are vague and open readers will construct their own explanations based on that. A variation of the golden oldie "Less is more"
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Animals have good ears, and a sophisticated sense of smell. Are they able to transform back to human form again?

Quote Originally Posted by Madchap View Post
    Animals have good ears, and a sophisticated sense of smell. Are they able to transform back to human form again?
    Interesting, might they take heightened senses back with them? Or at least the memory of them.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Well, when I read your concept, my mind went to something magical and mysterious. A Story with-in a Story?