I've been writing a romance about a rich girl and a poor girl

Thread: I've been writing a romance about a rich girl and a poor girl

I've been writing a romance about a rich girl and a poor girl

Hey guys! First things first, i'm sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my first language.
    I've been writing about a rich girl and a poor guy, it's a romance and recently i've realized that I should educate myself more to keep going with this book, so i could be able to go deeper into the characters story and feelings. So I was wondering if any of you have ever been in a relationship with someone of a different social class than yours? Could you tell me a little bit about how it was? How did the families cope with it? What did you have to face? What were the difficulties you went through? Or anything you think that should be relevant?
    Thank you so much!

Enviado de meu Mi 9 SE usando o Tapatalk

Sentimental relationships no.
    But I have met people who are "richer" than me.
    They all had the same thing in common:
    They were ashamed of me.
    This is my personal experience.
    Hidden Content My dream? Being able to enter people's hearts with words: give emotions and dreams. Hidden Content
    I'm sorry for my bad English.