Capitalization

Thread: Capitalization

Capitalization

In my book, 'Scarred Faithful' is the name of a religious cult - when referring to their priests, should it be:

Scarred Faithful Priests
    or
    Scarred Faithful priests

?

I see no reason to capitalise 'priests', think of it as 'These are the priests of Scarred Faithfull church'.

You could try looking up various religion's priests on the web and see if they talk about things like 'Catholic priests', I think they would.

Mind, if someone told me they were a 'Scarred Faithful priest' I would wonder what scarred them, and why they kept their faith through it?
    37 videos so far up from 36, added 'moonlight holder' today, 19 Feb.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    I see no reason to capitalise 'priests', think of it as 'These are the priests of Scarred Faithfull church'.

You could try looking up various religion's priests on the web and see if they talk about things like 'Catholic priests', I think they would.

Mind, if someone told me they were a 'Scarred Faithful priest' I would wonder what scarred them, and why they kept their faith through it?
    Thanks!
    This is the fifth (and last) book of the series, and those reading it probably have read at least some of the previous novels. Additionally, the title is explained briefly in an earlier chapter.

Again, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by indianroads View Post
    Thanks!
    This is the fifth (and last) book of the series, and those reading it probably have read at least some of the previous novels. Additionally, the title is explained briefly in an earlier chapter.

Again, thanks.
    For what it's worth, I agree with Olly.