Howdy! I'm new here, but trying to find a community of like-minded authors who are driven for success.

So, I'm looking for several authors who are interested in doing a digital book tour together, as I will be launching several fiction and non-fiction books in the coming months.

The book tour will take the form of one or more live events on social media in which authors have a chance to present material from their new books, share Q&A with each other's fans, appear in guest posts and interviews related to the book genre, and other creative ways of engaging readers from the safety of our homes.

I will be coordinating all of the events and authors only need contribute what they feel comfortable with. This is a great opportunity for any author coming out with a new book to get the word out while simultaneously helping other authors.

To participate, you must be an author with a new book published between September 2020 and February 2021.

I'm looking for authors with books in both fiction and non-fiction, including:

• Historical Fiction
  • Sci-fi
  • Horror
  • Urban
  • Vampire Suspense
  • Murder Mystery
  • Business Books
  • Digital Marketing
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Authors located in Los Angeles

If this sounds like something you would like to participate in then please message me immediately, as there will be a limited number of slots for authors during each book launch. Please include the name of your upcoming book, genre, and expected publishing date as well as a link to the pre-sale page if available. Thank you, you beautiful wordsmiths!