Just got here. Have two novels written. I write Sci-fi/Horror, and Fantasy/Horror.

Thread: Just got here. Have two novels written. I write Sci-fi/Horror, and Fantasy/Horror.

Just got here. Have two novels written. I write Sci-fi/Horror, and Fantasy/Horror.

Hello. I am new as in maybe 1 hour old. Not sure what to do here, but I guess I'll see what happens. PM me if you know what's what around here. Looking for the crowd I guess. Looking to get an idea of what this place is like. Most of all, I am looking for some opinions on my work so I can get it sold.

Welcome. When you're here, you can discuss something or help other people who seek help. You can do beta reading and so on. You're in discussion board after all. On extra note, look out for the dates on upper left, so you don't have to answer a 9-year-old question. Necroing a thread has never been cool in online forums.

Don't be surprised by the low traffic. It's normal. On the flip side, the posts here are quality over quantity. At least most of the time.

Thank you. Is it better to just surf the new posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Messer View Post
    Thank you. Is it better to just surf the new posts?
    You can do that, but the threads tend to appear in date order anyway, so once you open up one of the sub-forum,s, maybe only open the threads nearer thge tgop (assuming most recent posts are first).

Welcome! This is a great place to share ideas and get critiqued.
    Sometimes in the waves of change we find our new direction...
    - unknown

Appreciate the help in my thread. PM me if you want me to help you in return in any way.
    Currently working on: The Huntsmage

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch." - Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

Welcome, Lee. Glad to have you! You and I writer similar genres so I hope you share some of your work.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    -Margaret Atwood

I need a reader who can help me get published by helping me polish the novel series I'm working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Welcome, Lee. Glad to have you! You and I writer similar genres so I hope you share some of your work.
    I need a reader to help me polish my novel series.