Asking your email list to purchase your new audiobook

Thread: Asking your email list to purchase your new audiobook

Asking your email list to purchase your new audiobook

I just had an audiobook produced for my sequel and was supposed to have one for the first book, but the producer had to quit for personal reasons unrelated to me. I tried following the steps to reopen the first book for auditions, but the beginning step is taking a long time.
    Anyway, I got people on my email list by asking them to download free copies of my books from Bookfunnel for a chance to win a gift card, although I also stated that they weren't required to review them. Sadly, none of them reviewed the books. I don't know if any of them even read them.
    But if I announce my sequel's audiobook to my mailing list, would that be effective? Many downloaded just book 1. And I still have to find someone else to do book 1's audio version. I used ACX, but I'm considering another audiobook service for book 1 if I can't get the original narrator to respond.
    Some people in my mailing list did download book 2. But if I announce my audiobook to them, do you think it will result well?
    Children's Fantasy Author
    Hidden Content

Purchase my book at Hidden Content

Update: I sent the email out to them. But no one seemed to open it.