Greetings

Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello, WF. Thank you for having me.

My name is Hugh and I live on the East Coast, USA. I have been writing poetry since my college days, but have been serious about it since 2007 when I joined a workshop (which is sadly defunct now). I published a book in 2016.

My goal at WritingForums is to interact with other writers, both offering and receiving good will, inspiration, and insight.

Thank you. Looking forward.. -H

Hi Hugh, welcome to WF and greetings to a fellow poet. We have an active poetry community on WF so pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Once you have made ten posts you will have access to the private poetry and prose workshops
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check our my personal blog Hidden Content

Hey there H! Welcome to WF!

Poetry is all witchcraft to me (in the sense that it's mysterious and I don't understand it, not that I think it's the devil or anything) but glad to have you! We have lots of talented sorcerers--erm, poets that is--around here. I mostly hang out in the prose workshop, but maybe I'll catch you around some of the other boards.

Cheers!
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    -Margaret Atwood