Published on Amazon...

Thread: Published on Amazon...

Published on Amazon...

Yeah, this is an early compilation of old stuff I've written, mainly done for tax purposes/getting the hang of messing with Amazon. I don't actually like working with the site, but it works for some people. It's under my female pseudonym (different names for different markets), but it should appeal to both. The book's main draw is a science fiction piece, but it has other stories, essays, poems.

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Pink-D...5656478&sr=8-1

Someone mentioned covers being made on fiverr, and I think I'll do that in the future, but for this one I did the cover myself. It's glow stars and a glowstick, taken with a webcam. I like the result, but it is quite dorky.

Yeah, this is an early compilation of old stuff I've written, mainly done for tax purposes/getting the hang of messing with Amazon. I don't actually like working with the site, but it works for some people. It's under my female pseudonym (different names for different markets), but it should appeal to both. The book's main draw is a science fiction piece, but it has other stories, essays, poems.

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Pink-D...5656478&sr=8-1

Someone mentioned covers being made on fiverr, and I think I'll do that in the future, but for this one I did the cover myself. It's glow stars and a glowstick, taken with a webcam. I like the result, but it is quite dorky.
    thanks mate, that’s a pretty rare find